Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emerson on the stairs. Having seen Gavin in NYC after Little e was born, I felt that I knew him. I hadn't seen Emerson since the summer though, and I didn't know what to expect. When we arrived in PA, he was quiet and shy and adorable. The next morning, he stuck to his shyness, until I threatened to tickle him. From then on we were bonded. The little guy will turn two in less than a month, and he is already singing is ABC's flawlessly. There is nothing cuter than watching this little boy march down the street with his hands securely stuffed in his peacoat pockets. I am in love!!!!

Uncle Jake was incredible with all the kids and kept us all organized and laughing at all times!

Annie and Gavin. These two have always been close, and this trip confirmed a growing friendship.

Gavin and his girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: